Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Thursday, April 29, 2010

My own plan....

Soooo this whole staying off my leg doesn't seem to be working for me! I was so depressed yesterday when I got home from work I went to bed! Then I decided the only thing that would help would be to run, so I decided I would run 1 mile no matter how much pain I was in. Oh my gosh it felt so good mentally, physically not so good! I was in so much pain afterwards I wanted to cry so I sat with ice on my leg. I have decided it didn't help to stay off my leg so why not run! I am not in any more pain today than I was before I ran so I'm going to run again tomorrow & just keep slowly increasing my time. I am going to run this half marathon in June!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh Kristin......be careful! I am so sorry girl. I can't even imagine how you are feeling. :( You are so determined. I love it! We will do this half marathon together!