Okay today I need to make the decision if I am going to run a 10K this Sunday or not. I am going to run tonight & make my decision after my run. I know it would be such a good thing to do in preparing for my half marathon the only reason I'm questioning if I should do it or not is my leg. I'm not sure if it is strong enough to handle a 10K. It will be really hard for me cardiovascular wise but I can deal with that I just don't want to have any set backs with my leg. I think after I run tonight I should be able to tell if my leg is strong enough. I sure hope it is! I would love to run with Kristin again so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
1 comment:
I am dying to hear the results! I am crossing my fingerst that your leg isn't hurting. Mostly because I want it to get stronger for you and to heal..........but I am also selfish and I am SO excited to run with you again!
Post a Comment