As I was running on my treadmill (even though it was absolutely gorgeous out...I had 1 hour to change, run, clean up & get Hailee to practice so it was my best option) I wanted to give up, the negative thoughts just kept coming & I couldn't stop them. I started thinking about how I never finish anything (I have around 5 books I'm currently reading, I have a stack of half finished scrapbook pages, I never complete any of the online classes I take, I've started more journals than I can count.... I have trouble finishing anything unless I'm forced to). I always give up 1/2 way & switch to something else. I haven't always been this bad, I used to at least finish a book before I started another one! Having realized how bad I really am made me bound & determined I was going to at least finish my run on the treadmill! I did finish and now I"m wondering why I don't finish what I start. This is something I need to figure out....maybe running will break this cycle I'm in? I'm not going to quit, I can not quit, quiting is not an option....my new mantra to repeat over & over as I continue training for the 1/2 marathon.
2 comments:
Don't you dare quit!! I am so proud of you!! You have got me going even though I can't run very far it is a start for me. Maybe someday I will be able to run with you. You have come so far to quit now!! I want to see that marathon medal around your neck!! Love you!! Kay
I agree with Kay!! dont you quit girl........YOU CAN DO IT!!!! I believe in you!!!!
Post a Comment