Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Monday, June 21, 2010

4 more days..........I think I'm gonna throw up!

I am not ready for this. My training has not gone according to plan. Between injuries & struggling with depression I have not trained enough. I am going to do it but I have made it so much harder on myself by not sticking to my schedule. I know it doesn't do any good to beat myself up about this but it is really hard....I have let myself down. Not a good feeling need to remember this so I won't do it next time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! Even though the training might not have went to plan you are going to ROCK IT!!! We will miss you at the party!! I want a phone call when your done!! Good Luck!! Love you,Kay

Janae' said...

Oh girl, this is the best way to beat depression! Just get up and do it! You have come this far, don't let yourself get down, think of how much you have accomplished!!

Kristin said...

Kristin, I am so proud of you and your accomplishments so far. You have done such an amazing job at training for this. It's your first half and you are such a strong person that I know you will be successful and so happy with your results because you will complete it!! I can't wait to run it with you. You are such an inspiration to me and I love you to death!!

cody said...

Kristin I had so much fun with you in Seattle, you did such a good job! I miss you so much! hugs love kayla