Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cannon Beach Run & catch up.....

Didn't run Friday (should have) kids were out of town so we went to dinner & I can't run after I eat. Bad excuse I know!
Saturday was a 5k & 10k in Cannon Beach. Me & my cousin left town at 6:30am & headed to the beach. The weather was overcast & raining most of the trip & we weren't looking too forward to running in that! But by the time the race started the weather was pretty nice....cloudy but not windy or raining!
This was Kay's first race & she did awesome! I hope she does more! I ran the 10k & didn't do a very good job...my leg was killing me! It was so great running on the beach! I'm just glad I finished & was able to hang out with Kay! We went & had lunch & stopped at the Nike outlet store on our way back home for our "reward".
Since my leg & the top of my foot were hurting I have not been running. Today they seem to feel better...hopefully just one more day of rest & I will be back at it!

No comments: