Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Monday, June 14, 2010

Life has gotten in the way......

I should say I have let life get in the way......
I am very disappointed in myself. Instead of running more to help deal with my stress I have completely stopped. I am sabotogizing myself for the half marathon and I don't know why. I'm depressed because I'm not running but too depressed to make myself run......
Time to buck up quit feeling sorry for myself & just do it.
(so much easier said than done)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You can do it girl! I believe in you. I am so proud of you and all you have done to this point. Don't focus on what you haven't done and look at the great accomplishments that you have done!