Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Monday, April 26, 2010

Results from my appointment.......

Went to my appointment on Thursday. The doctor had me get an xray & thought he might see a stress fracture in my femur up by my hip. He put me on cruches & had me go get an MRI to know for sure what the problem was. I was very happy to find out it was only a tear in the soft tissue that surrounds my hip socket. He told me no running for at least another week & come back & see him in a week.
I still couldn't run if I wanted to which is very frustrating. All the progress I made & now I'm going to have to basically start over! At least it should be soon since it's only a tear.
I can't wait to run again, I really miss it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you will be back to running in no time........it wont set you back all the way to ground zero girl ;) Dont worry and TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

I am so excited for you to get back running again. It won't set you all the way back. 3 miles will still seem like nothing to you.