Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I am thankful for......

I've been whining alot lately so I'm going to remind myself of things to be thankful for!
My trainer, Meridith who always adapts my work out to my needs or should I say injuries!
My husband that supports me going to a trainer
My amazing friend Kristin who is always there to cheer me up with an encouraging text or email!
I can still work out my core & arms
I can ride my bike
And this little bump in the road to my half marathon will eventually be over & I will run again!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

You are so positive Kristin. I love it! I am so Thankful for you and I can't wait to run next to you in the half marathon. Keep up the high spirits! You will overcome this! :) Together we will make it through all these bumps in the road.