It is Wednesday & I haven't ran since Saturday & I really want to run today. I'm trying to learn from my mistakes & not over do it and have my leg pain get worse, but...... my leg feels a little better still just a constant ache and I haven't taken any Advil & the pain is managable so I know it is getting better. I'm supposed to run in a 5K this weekend so I really want to run tonight & Friday. I'm absolutely stressed out about running in this 5K (more so than the Shamrock 5K) because it is in my hometown & I know I'm not going to be at my best & I don't want to see anyone I know when I'm limping down the road! ARGHHH, why this week??? I think I will try to run tonight at least 20 minutes & go from there........
"Patience & perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear & obstacles vanish" -John Quincy Adams
13.1 miles…..Half Marathon
16 years ago
1 comment:
You are so amazing! You have so much determination. I love it! Hang in there girl. Let your leg rest. You are already trained to do the 5K piece of cake. You could take the entire week off and run it no problem!! That's how awesome you are!!
Post a Comment