Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Back on track....

I am happy to say my leg feels about 90%! I worked out on it last night with yet another new trainer (other trainer I was supposed to start with quit for another job). It was so great to be able to lunges & really work my legs! Hoping to run 3 miles tonight....would love to do it outside but with the weather we are having not sure if that will be possible! Oh and I got my training shirt for the Seattle Rock-N-Roll half marathon in the mail yesterday....it is soooo awesome! Totally inspires me to keep going! I forgot I had even ordered it so what a great surprise!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

That is great news Kristin!! I am so excited for you. Yay!! Glad you are back feeling better. Remember take it slow. One day at a time.