Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....

January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon

Friday, June 4, 2010

Depressed, overwhelmed, scared, tired

That is how I feel right now.
Depressed because I'm in pain most of the time....
Overwhelmed because I'm supposed to run a 1/2 marathon in 22 days
Scared because I'm supposed to run a 1/2 marathon in 22 days
Tired......extremely tired, I have no energy this week
And I thought running would improve my mood!

3 comments:

cody said...

Kristin!!! I am so sorry, This is normal.. I understan! Girl I have been there..And trust me girl, anyone who has NEVER ran a 1/2 marathon and is training for one and says they havent felt exactly what you just posted... well I would say.. they are are bluffing! We all feel that way..But you are going to do it girl!! Dont give up! You have trained hard, through all the injuries,etc, you keep pushing through. June 26th when you cross that finish line ! That is going to be one GREAT day! And it will all be worth it!! Worth all the pain, all the bad days, depressed days..and you know what.. crazy thing is.. you will want to do it again! Hang in there girl girl! You are a ROCK STAR!

Kristin said...

Oh Kristin! I am so proud of you for your hard work and I know you will do awesome!! Keep your head up and know I am here to lean on. Love you tons girl!!

cody said...

See Amazing K!! You so can do it! You just did 10 miles today, the 1/2 is only 3 more than that!! Way to rock and be strong today!