skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Not sure where I'm going with this....random thoughts as I prepare for my first 1/2 marathon.....
January 22, 2010 was my first day of training for the Shamrock Run 5K
March 22, 2010 was my first day of traiing for the Rock-N-Roll 1/2 marathon
My Race Results
Shamrock Run
March 14th, 2010
5K time: 34.21
Rum Run
May 23rd, 2010
10K time: 73.51
Cannon Beach
May 30th, 2010
10K time: 67:05
Rock n Roll Seattle
June 26th, 2010
Half Marathon time:
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(31)
▼
June
(7)
4 more days..........I think I'm gonna throw up!
Perfect opportunity....
Life has gotten in the way......
It's official I'm a runner!
My awesome new Blog look!!
Depressed, overwhelmed, scared, tired
Cannon Beach Run & catch up.....
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(4)
Contributors
Janae'
Kristin
Kristin
Sunday, June 6, 2010
My awesome new Blog look!!
I wish I could say I made my blog look so awesome.....but I have to thank Janae (Kristin's sister) THANK YOU!!! It looks so great! I LOVE it! It encourages me to post more just so I can look at it!
2 comments:
Kristin
said...
I love it Kristin! It is so perfect!
June 6, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Janae'
said...
awe. Thank you!!
June 6, 2010 at 12:54 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is NOT me!!!
But it is my inspiraton....I want to look like that someday!!!
My Blog List
Race Girl
13.1 miles…..Half Marathon
16 years ago
Julie - NW Runner
Janae- Walk around the block
My favorite Links
No Meat Athlete
Rock N Roll Seattle
Fit Right NW
2 comments:
I love it Kristin! It is so perfect!
awe. Thank you!!
Post a Comment